Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Half Term Week Design Plans

It is half term where I live which means my 6 year old is running around and my computer is looking at me forlornly from across the room. I am at present writing this at 5.30am because it is the only time I can spend with it each day until she returns to school. This gives me just over an hour each morning which isn't a great deal of time. I'm spending that time on promoting the new store and outlining some designs.

I have decided to change tact a bit. I shall be uploading the designs in colour form instead of pattern form. I have a palette of 15 colours so far and they have all been done in a style with 12 varients. For example, Dots and Spots. There are 12 sheets of various dots and spots papers in one particular colour. I will do this each time with a new style which will mean in the end you can mix and match your packs knowing they all coordinate in pattern or colour. I'm not explaining this very well and I put that down to the fact its only 5.30am!!!!

I will update you tomorrow with a sneak preview........

No comments:

Post a Comment